Monday, June 16, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo for Father's Day!

For Father's Day this year we decided to take the girls to the zoo. It was such a nice day....almost too hot to be walking around at the zoo, but we had a great time. Tali loved looking at the animals, and Kenya was so good just to ride in the stroller. I just want you all to know how thankful I am to have such a great father for Tali & Kenya. Mark is so good with the girls and he would do anything for them. Thanks for being such a good dad! Also I just want to tell my dad Happy Father's Day! Here are some of the pictures from the zoo.Tali playing with the water ball.....cooling off!
Tali on the train ride.

Tali on the Carousel

Kenya in the stroller!

This was Tali's favorite bird

Tali trying to escape from the picture!

Tali's favorite animal.....She kept saying "HORSEY"!!
Tali & Mom

1 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

We were just at the zoo and I didn't see a Carousel there. Did I miss it? Anyway looks like you had fun.