Monday, June 9, 2008

The New Playground.....

Grandpa & Grandma's new playground is so much fun. Tali loves it and I am sure as Kenya gets older she will love it too. All of the grandchildren enjoy playing on it. I couldn't resist and had to go down the slide a few times.....I will save those pictures for later! Tali & Hailey sharing the infant swing....Hailey is squishing Tali!!
Hailey going down the slide

Hailey & Aunty Stacy on the sun deck

Kenya & Tali in the infant swing....Kenya loved it!

Kenya going down the slide

Taylor acting crazy on the swing

Hailey pushing Tali on the swing

Joe & Tali on the tire swing

3 comments:

The Harris's said...

That looks like tons of fun. It funny to watch them play together. Hailey is crazy she takes good care of Tali.

Marcae said...

Okay, I totally need one of those. Cute pictures. I bet your girls love going to Grandma & Grandpa Croslands. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Fillmore. I'm heading down there this weekend and I can't wait!

Fritzsche's said...

Ok... I want one of those too! That looks like so much fun. I really want to see the pictures of you going down the slide. Come on... just blog them. Love ya!