Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Reunion, Baby Shower, & Rugby Game all in one weekend!!

This weekend was Mark's family reunion. It started Friday morning and ended Sunday night. Every family was in charge of coming up with their own mathcing t-shirts, so we decided to do tie-dyed shirts. Mark and I tie-dyed a bunch of shirts one night after we put the girls to bed...I think they turned out great! Tali loved being at the park playing and also dancing at the dance. We had a great time hanging out with the family, it was good to see everyone, can't wait for next year!! I have added a slide show with pictures from the reunion.
Saturday I went to a baby shower for my friend Treo. It was good to see friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Marcae did a great job putting everything together. Treo is going to make a great mom, I can't wait to see pictures of her new little girl!
Also on Saturday, Mark had a Rugby game. So I took the girls to watch Daddy play rugby. We met Aunty Niki, Uncle T and their kids at the rugby field to watch the game. After the game we went and ate dinner at IHOP. All the kids were crazy but we managed to eat and leave without doing too much damange!
Tali with her feet on the table, Joeli & Talei eating dinner

Joeli, Talei, Kenya, Tali & Manasa after dinner

Mark is #1

Tali & Joeli at the Rugby Game....they are sooo cute!

1 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

Looks like you had a fun and busy weekend too. It was so good to see you at the shower. I think it's awesome that Mark is playing rugby. I bet its fun to watch him play.