Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!

I love Easter! It usually means the start of spring time weather....but lately I'm not so sure about that! We had a great Easter weekend. It was Marks weekend off so it made it all that much better. During the week, while Kenya was taking one of her many naps (she loves to sleep) Tali and I colored eggs. Tali had a blast making them all different colors and then she made some that "matched" each other! Here are some pictures...aren't the eggs soo cute!
She put stickers on ALL of them!
Saturday we went to Marks rugby game and froze! It was cold and rainy. But we had a good time anyways. That night we took the girls to the Mayan for dinner. I haven't been there in years. At first Tali was scared and kept telling me "Lets just go home Mom". But after we got seated and explained to her it was just a show she was fine and then of course she didn't want to leave. A few of the divers walked by while we were eating and Tali was so cute she would start waving then yell out "Hi my name is Tali!" It was a fun day spent out of the house!!
The Easter Bunny paid us a visit on Saturday night.
Tali is checkin' out what was left in her bucket!

Look a new kite!
Kenya with a new toy! She loves to smile for the camera.

Sunday after church we had a BBQ with Marks family. We threw a bunch of candy filled eggs in the back and Tali with her two cousins gathered them all up. It was a nice relaxing day and good weather to be outside.

Tali is filling up her bucket with eggs!

Aunty Mino, Aunty Ruby...yes she gathered eggs also, Dee, Tali & Benson

Dee & Tali

4 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

What a fun weekend. Those coloured eggs are so bright! I love getting together with family for holidays, it always makes them more memorable. I'm glad you had a happy Easter.

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Happy Easter!! I can't believe how grown up Tali looks in those pics. They grow so fast. It looks like you guys had an awesome Easter Weekend!!

Sinai said...

Way cute!!! Looks like you had a good Easter!!! Girls are getting so big!

The NyDegger's said...

How cute, Tali is something else...you have to blog about her..."Because my momma's cute" that is a new one. I'll be sure to teach my daughter that little trick!! Now as for my Baby Kenyalynn OMG I just want to bite her!! Thanks for having us over for Easter & to see all the kids & there fatty Aunty collect some eggs!!