Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Fun!

This weekend Mark had a rugby game in St. George. We headed to Fillmore on Friday and stayed the night. Saturday morning Mark and I headed to St. George and left the girls in Fillmore with Grandpa & Grandma. Our good friends the Pelas met up with us in Fillmore Saturday morning and headed to St. George with us. Marks team won their rugby game 69 to 0!! After the game we ate at Honolulu Grill....way GOOD!! We then headed back to Fillmore to catch the last half of the donkey basketball game!! Yes, real people ride on real donkeys and they play basketball. Mark couldn't believe it. I left the camera in the car so I didn't get any pictures...but is was soooo funny to watch. Relaxed on Sunday, hung out with the family and made the drive safely back home.

5 comments:

Sinai said...

Donkey basketball??? Next time you have to take a pic. That sounds like something they would play in Tonga. hahahaha!

pwincessdi said...

can't wait for their next game!! hope they beat Provo!! :)

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I heard St. George has grown so much. I can't wait for October!

ryanfam said...

Not that I don't love Rugby, but Yah for you and RUNNING!!! It is the freakin most awesomest thing ever! Girl, you will get so addicted that 13.1 will be like a walk in the park!
Way to go! I am so proud of you. Running is so hard, but once you got it baby there is no turning back!

The NyDegger's said...

Damn I'm C-Low love the SPARTANS...wish my husband would learn the game...but then again can't stand watching him play makes me nervous!!