Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dinner with Grandmas

My Grandma Taylor was in Provo last week for her second round of surgery. She is fighting cancer. My mom has been staying with her while she has been in the hospital. Once she was released they had to stay another night to see the doctor the next day before my mom could take her home. Mark and I took this opportunity to go visit. We took the girls and went to visit her and we all went to dinner.
Kenya waiting anxiously for her food...FEED ME!

My Mom (holding Tali), my Grandma Taylor, & me (holding Kenya)

Kenya going in for a kiss!

Me & my Grandma

3 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

It's so fun to get photo's of several generations together. What a good looking buch you are.

Best of luck to your grandma for a speedy recovery.

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Such cute pics, Stac. I'm sorry about your Grandma. We will forsure keep her in our prayers.

The NyDegger's said...

Oh I hope the best for your Grandman thats nice your Mom is there to be with her every step of the way!!