Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Saturday....

This past Saturday was fun for us. I started the day by running my second 5K race. I ran in the SL Marathon, but yes only the 5K. I had a blast, the weather was perfect. I finished in 31:07 which is better than my first and that is my goal to keep beating my time. After the race I headed home, when I got home Mark and the girls were still sleeping!!Kelli, Me, & Niki after the race.

Once everyone woke up I took Tali and went to get the car washed, it needed it badly. If I had the TIME & energy I would do it myself alot more often but that doesn't ever happen. Then it was off to Mark's rugby game. We made it to the field a little early and was able to watch Highland and Skyline highschool rugby teams play. During the second half of Marks game he got hit pretty hard and it knocked him out. So for the rest of the day and into Sunday he was a bit out if it, but he is back to normal now. Thank goodness it wasn't anything more serious. His team lost 31-40. They played against a team from Sacramento. Since it was the playoffs and they lost then they do not move on. So sad....on a brighter note it will be nice to have him home more!
After the game we headed to our good friends the Pelas for a little BBQ. Mark was still out of it so it was nice just to relax and let the kids play outside.
Tali in the car on the way to the Pelas.

3 comments:

Sinai said...

Your second 5K -- that's so awesome!!! Even better - you beat your previous time!!! Keep it up Stacy! Lookin' good!

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

You ROCK Stac!! You did so beyond amazing on Saturday!! You totally motivate me! :)

Evette Mendisabal said...

Good for you Stacy! Congrats on beating your previous time too. I wish I had the stamina to even run around the block!!

You look fantastic by the way!