Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad & Grandpa!

April 23rd my Dad celebrated his 59th birthday!! We went to Fillmore to help him celebrate. We had just a small cake since it was just my little family and my dad and of course Hailey home on the day of his actual birthday. Saturday we had a family BBQ with all the rest that could make it. We had some delicious food, cake and ice cream. Happy Happy Birthday Dad and many more to come!!
Grandpa getting help from the grandkids to blow out the candles
Grandpa with the grandkids..there are four missing!!

2 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

I love picutes of Grandparents and their grandkids. It warms my heart.

The NyDegger's said...

Oh your Dad is a sweet man!! Happy Belated B-Day!! How about you can see Tali's darker complexion up against your other nieces & nephews!! Love you Tali you lil kafi!!!