Monday, March 23, 2009

My New Hobby!!

I LOVE Running! I started running about 6 months ago and I love it. I have decided to run a 5K every month maybe two a month if I can fit them into my schedule! Saturday was my first run, I finished in 31 minutes. My goal is to just keep beating my time and by October be able to run a 10K. I am really excited. I would love to eventually work my way up to running a half-marathon...right now those 13 miles seem like a little much!
Mark bundled up the girls and brought them to cheer me on!
My running girls...Niki (holding Tali), Me, Becky & Kelli

Baby Kennedy came to cheer on her mommy Kelli...isn't she cute??Becky came in 2nd place for her age group...way to go Becky!!

7 comments:

Sinai said...

Stacy,
You are my idol! Seriously! I think it's great what you are doing. That is one of my goals I have yet to accomplish. I think I will definitely join you in June or so. I need to start running so I can finish at a decent time! Lovin' your blog!!! And you too are looking HOTT!!!

Lisa said...

Way to go! What an awesome goal you have set for yourself!

Jense Family said...

Good for you Stacy!!!!! I wish I could say I loved to run, but I must admit I hate it. If I am playing a sport I am good, but to only run bites. You look great and keep up the hard work you will be entering that 1/2 marathon in no time.

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

You are so awesome Stac. You are seriously kickin butt and have come so far!! :) You definitely motivate me. I had so much fun on Saturday. Thanks for including me. Now bring on the next one!!
Love ya

Fritzsche's said...

Stac, that is awesome. You look great and look like you're having a good time. I wish I could join you. I doubt I could keep up. It was so good to see pics of Kelli and Nikki too. I miss those good old days hanging out. Keep it up. I guess I better get my butt running again so we can go do a run together.

IONGI FAMILY said...

ur one Amazing Woman!!! u go Girl!!!

Cami said...

Way to go running girl! I am so inspired because of you.