Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rugby has Started!!

Mark's rugby season has started! He is playing for Salt Lake Spartans this year, instead of Park City Haggis. They had their first game March 7th against Provo and lost 20 to 12. They played again yesterday against St. George and they won 57 to 0!! These pictures are from the game against Provo, I didn't get any pictures yesterday... I know...I got to the game late and then just forgot!! As much as I hate having him gone all week with school, work and rugby practice it is fun to go watch him play on Saturdays. I just hope it warms up!!!Mark is #2...he just threw the ball in.
Mark is in the middle.

2 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

Oh, I haven't see a rugby game in YEARS!!! I love to watch a good rugby game. Would Mark mind if there were a couple more specators? I'd love to come and watch.

pwincessdi said...

GO SPARTANS WOO HOO!! My hubby is Pulu he plays wing. Pulu aka Leonidus lol