Sunday, July 20, 2008

Making something you can't eat!!

My niece Taylor came to visit us for a few days. She spent one night with us and the other night at my sister's house. She is so fun to be around and always needs to be doing something. One of her most favorite things to do is to "Make something you can't eat." She has been doing this for as long as I can remember. She just adds all sorts of ingredients and mixes them up, sometimes she tries to bake it! Her and Tali had a blast mixing things together.
Taylor showing Tali how its done.


2 comments:

The Harris's said...

Just wait it won't be long and Tali will be doing the same thing. Maybe I should be her some baking goods for her birthday.

Fritzsche's said...

I think that you should have at least tried it. It looks like something I used to do when I was little.