Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is Turning 30 a Milestone????

Thats right today is the day....I turned 30!! I had a fun day spending time with Mark. Since Tali is in Fillmore, we asked Mark's mom to watch Kenya for a few hours. We have only been out, just the two of us, one other time since we had Tali. Where we go the girls go! We weren't sure what to do when we didn't have little ones in the car with us. We decided to go to the movies, we went and seen Hancock. After the movies we did some shopping & then went to get Kenya. Later in the evening we went to dinner....yes Kenya came with us! I have to say though the best it yet to come.....for my birthday Mark got me tickets to go see Alicia Keys in September, I can't wait. If anyone asks I am still going to say that I am 29!!!!

4 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

See... turning 30 wasn't all that bad. I think I'm really going to enjoy my thirties. Anyway I hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! Bryson thinks that I am still 24 so I just let him think that! Actually life has been pretty good since I turned 30!

Zobell Fam said...

It was not really your 30th b-day just the 1st anniversary of your 29th birthday!!

Marcae said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. I heard that "30" is the new "20"