Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tali's first day of Preschool

The time has come for Tali to start preschool! I have been talking to her about it for awhile now and she has been so excited to finally be able to go to school. Tuesday was her first day! I got her ready and off we went. We got to Miss Katie's preschool and she jumped right out of the car followed by "see ya mom!" I say "I will walk you to the door"..bad idea!! We got to the door and she just started crying. I ended up staying for a minute then just left her crying. Mark went and picked her up after school and she was so excited to tell us all about it! She is all ready for show and tell tomorrow so hopefully no more tears!
Go UTES!!

4 comments:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

She is so cute!! I bet she is going to do beyond awesome today!! I can't believe she's already going to pre-school. Time goes so fast!!

Sinai said...

Can't believe how fast time flies. She's a cutie!!! Good luck with school Tali!!!

ryanfam said...

I love the peace out shirt! I knew you'd get that running bug! You look so awesome!

The Harris's said...

What a big girl you are to go to school now you can get smart or wait you already think you are smart... She is super cute.. Aunty loves you