Monday, August 31, 2009

Finally.....

So I have finally updated our blog! I have just finished 11 new posts...scroll down to check them all out. Just a few other updates, we are all alive and doing well. Mark and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary in June....time flies by when you are having fun..right?? I completed my first 10K run on July 24th. I loved it and can't wait for my next run. Mark started school again last week. With our crazy schedules it worked out best for him just to take an online class this semester. Stayed tuned for Tali's first day of preschool, she starts next week!!

3 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

I enjoyed checking out your new posts. It's about time you got caught up. I know how it is. I always do the same thing and do tons of posts at once because it's just so easy to get behind. Congrats on your 10k.

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

I LOVED all the new post!! You have the cutest family ever and looks like you guys have had a great summer!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Love ya all!!

IONGI FAMILY said...

Congrats on 8yrs that's so Awesome!!! what a cute lil family u guys have