Monday, September 21, 2009

#1 Dad...

This post is dedicated to Mark! Since I have gone back to work full time, Mark takes care of the girls in the morning until I get home and he leaves for work. The one thing that I can't complain about ever is what a great dad he is. He LOVES his girls and I am glad they get to spend so much time together. He is so good about taking pictures during their morning to show me how much fun they have had. Although he doesn't do things how I would (because you all know my way is the right way) he does a great job and the girls sure do love their daddy! Here are some pictures of their mornings....good thing I pick out Tali's clothes for preschool!!See Kenya in the back with no shirt and a camo hat on!!

9 comments:

The NyDegger's said...

OMG....those pix are too cute!! Yes if only these girls could see there Dads heart & the love he has for them!! They are lucky...sometimes...jp love thses girls!!

IONGI FAMILY said...

INDEED VERY LUCKY TO HAVE THAT TIME WITH THEIR DAD!!

Evette Mendisabal said...

That is so funny! They are very lucky they get to spend this special time with their daddy. Not very many kids get the opportunity your girls are getting!

On a side note; Emma frequently looks like that when she is spending time with her daddy.

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Lol... I love it!! Those pics are so great.

IONGI FAMILY said...

btw Stacie when are you gonna have another card party? I am in desperate need of some? soon I HOPE?

Morena said...

That is waaay CUTE stacy!!

IONGI FAMILY said...

YES of course I WILL COME to your party!!! When we went to Tali's party I talked to one of your other friends which I can not remember her name for the life of me but She said she would tell you when she has one to tell me but I don't think she knows my name either lol =) I met her at your card party SO YES HAVE ONE!!!

The Harris's said...

HOLY COW!!!! I am dying laughing how funny Tali cracks me up. I am glad that they have fun together...

ryanfam said...

Laughing my butt off! so classic and honestly pure cuz those dads they really know how to capture life JUST HOW IT REALLY IS!