Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vegas Vacation!!

Day 1:

We took a week vacation with my family to Las Vegas. We had a blast! I have soooo many pictures thanks to Mark, I have decided to break up the post by day. We were able to do alot fun things while we were there. I hope you enjoy this post and the rest that will follow.

I am starting on day one....the drive to Vegas! We left Fillmore around 10AM. After making a couple of stops...one for the bathroom and the other to pick up our nieces (Sadie & Taylor) who were coming with us but their dad couldn't make it, so my parents picked them up from their mom, we made it to St. George!!

This is where Mark and I first met, so of course Mark with the camera snapped a picture. The campus has changed to much since Mark and I were attending school here but it was fun to drive by and of course have a TON of memories come flooding back!!

We stopped at one of Marks favorite places for lunch....Honolulu Grill. It was great food and good to get the girls out of the car for a bit.


Sadie & Tali

In the car..Tali & Mark

After lunch it was back in the car headed to Vegas. Mark & I and the girls were following my parents. With my parents were Sadie, Taylor & Hailey. The rest of the family was heading down a little later in the day. Just outside of Vegas my mom starts cutting off cars and pulls into the emergency lane, we of course follow wondering what the H#$%!! Well Hailey had thrown up all over herself and Sadie...poor Sadie! We get her cleaned up the best we could and then back on the road just wanting to get to our condos. We finally made it and the rest of the family (Cheryl, Melissa & their families) were not far behind us. The condos that we were staying in were brand new and super nice. Grandview at Las Vegas if anyone is interested!! Once we all got settled into our condos we decided to walk over to a little cafe by the pool and get some dinner.
The Flynn boys... Lucas, Joe, & Crosley
My dad & I

Hailey & Tali.....Hailey LOVED to pick up Tali!!

Taylor posing for the camera.. and Aunty Cheryl in the background enjoying her sandwich!!

...What Dad

2 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

I LOVE that last photo! WHAT AN ATTITUDE! Super cute!

IONGI FAMILY said...

thanks for the adventure and all the fun ideas and things to do out in Vegas!!! How fun loved the pictures too!!!great job bro