Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blast from the Past

One of Mark's friends from High School just graduated from Law School, so in celebration he threw a BBQ. It was alot a fun to meet some of his friends. He was SOO excited to get together with friends from the past. Hopefully he won't wait another 13 years!Jarimy Yinglee & Eliott Tupea
Tiffany & her dad Trent Facer, Joe Fangalua

Blake Smith & Ty Seamons
Jared Murdock, Ova Fangupo, Ropes
I can't believe this is all the pictures Mark took....Next time I need to be incharge of the camera! We had a great time and thanks to our neighbors for putting up with us and our BBQs!

1 comments:

Marcae said...

Stacy...I just tried sending you an e-mail, but I guess it's no longer your e-mail.....Anyway, I would LOVE to do the Days of '47
10k, but I think we are going to be in Fillmore that day. That's great you are doing it. How's the training coming along? Is Mark going to run it as well? Good Luck!