Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vegas ~ Day 5

Day 5:
Tuesday morning my sister Melissa had made us girls (me, my two sisters, & Sadie) reservations at the spa to get pedicures. It was really wonderful and peaceful!! We left all the kids with the dads in the swimming pool and took off to our appointments. After an hour of complete relaxation this is what our toes looked like..

Mine of course are the cuttest in pink!!

After a morning of swimming the kids were worn out. The condos were serving hot dogs and lemonade for lunch poolside. Some were just too tired to eat...

Others loved the hot dogs..

Two monkeys in a tree

After lunch and naps my sister Cheryl's family and us went to town square. My parents went out to dinner and to see Donny & Marie! Town Square was really cute and the kids had a blast playing in all the little house, slides, hedge maze, and water.

Tali running across the water sprayers trying to not get wet

Let me explain this next picture. While we were at Town Square...first of all there were some interesting people there, and I love to people watch so it was fun for me. This little boy loved the water sprayers. He was just in his undies and he would just wait...once the water started spraying up he would thrust his hips forward and have the water hit his peepee! He did it over and over again...

We left Town Square and headed to South Point for buffet dinner. It was really good and fun to have such a variety of foods.

Here is a picture of our condos..

1 comments:

Jense Family said...

Where did you stay? We are headed to Vegas on Wed and staying for 6 days. I am glad you posted all the things you did.