Thursday, August 5, 2010

Two cute girls...

Tali and Kenya are quite the posers when then are in the mood...if you know what I mean!! Catch them at a bad time and you have just ruined their day. I am proud to say the Kenya is now potty-trained yipee....no more diapers for a couple of months, thanks to my mom. I had the hardest time getting this girl potty trained she is sooooo stubborn and everything has to be her way and on her time. My mom had them for a week in July and potty-trained her. I just kept it going when I brought her home and she has been doing great. One thing I have learned is don't even try to pick out her underwear for the day...that is her job and you will ruin her day if you make her wear ones she doesn't want to....stubborn I tell ya!

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

hooray for being potty trained!!! btw what are you having?> boy or girl?

The Harris's said...

OMG that was a catch up by the way.... Very cute..