Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Birthday!!

It was my birthday on July 24th!! I had decided that I wanted to spend the day in Park City and do some shopping, where the temperature was a little cooler. We headed up to Park City and shopped and shopped and shopped some more. Surprisingly the girls and Mark were great sports with only a little complaining. When we were finished shopping we headed towards Morgan for dinner. The girls both took naps and Mark and I enjoyed the drive. We had dinner at Taggart's Grill. The food is delicious and the desserts are to die for!! If you haven't been I highly reccommend you take the drive and enjoy a nice meal.

After dinner we made out way back home. We did fireworks that night with family to end a great day!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Taggarts is SOOO YUMMY!!! Happy Birthday.

IONGI FAMILY said...

How fun!!! Sounds like we will have to try taggarts Happy very belated birthday!!!