Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tali's Preschool Graduation

I don't know what was wrong with my camera this night but the quality of these pictures are terrible and so I didn't take very many. Tali has loved preschool this last year and will be going back again in September. She made lots of new friends and learned many things including how to write her name. Miss Katie did such a good job with the graduation I wish I had taken more pictures. You know as soon as Tali's fingers go to her mouth she is nervous! The class sang lots of cute songs that they had learned throughout the year and everyone had a speaking part. Tali can't wait for school to start again!!

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

too cute!!!

Evette Mendisabal said...

That's SO cute! It's exciting how much they learn in their first year. Makes me nervous for when Emma starts school and starts asking questions I don't know the answer to.