Friday, July 30, 2010

1st Annual Douglas and Beth Crosland Reunion

The last weekend in June we had a family reunion. This is the first reunion we have had with my dad's siblings. Both of my grandparents (my dad's parents) have passed away, it is important that we stay close as a family so my mom put together a reunion. My dad has three siblings an older sister, a younger brother still living and a younger sister who passed away in Decemeber. We had the reunion in Fillmore at the park and had so much fun and of course ate way too much.
We had a bouncy slide and bounce house..
Took close up pictures of each other..

Played with all the goodies they collection from the Fish Pond.. Had a little wrestling match..
Played water games and had an egg toss..

Ready...
Set..
Go...
Had a delicious lunch...
Enjoyed time in the shade...
Went for Donkey rides...
Ended with sharing memories of Grandpa & Grandma...

0 comments: