Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tracy's getting married...

Tracy who was one of my roommates at Dixie is getting married. They had a bridal shower/bachelorette party for her. She ended up with some really nice gifts and I am so happy for her! I wasn't going to go because it was a night Mark was working and you all know how I feel about getting a babysitter so I told Niki and Kelli just to go and tell Tracy I was sorry. Niki calls me and talks me into going and of course taking the girls so we went and had so much fun....that is why I look so beautiful I threw on some clothes and out the door we went! I wish Tracy all the happiness she deserves!!Me, Tracy, Kelli, & Niki
Tali, Me, Tracy, Kelli, Niki & Kenya


1 comments:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

You always look beautiful Stac!! We're glad you made it!! Its always fun to hang out with you!
Love ya