Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tis the Season....To be BUSY!!!

So I haven't posted for a couple of weeks..not because I don't have anything to share but because we have been busy...like everyone else at this time of year! Christmas is fast approaching and everytime I have a few minutes of free time to blog I quickly think of something else I need to get done while the girls are napping. Then before you know it they are awake and need my undivided attention. We have had a fun December and Tali is really into Christmas this year. Kenya loves the Christmas tree and the ornaments, but doesn't really understand the concept of Santa Claus bringing gifts. Every few nights Mark calls and pretends to be Santa and talks to Tali....she loves it. She tells him she wants a scooter because she doesn't even have one at her house, then he tells her to be a big girl and help with sister and Santa will see what he can do! It is the highlight of her day. Here are a few things we have been doing lately:
  • Went to temple square and looked at the lights
  • Drive around the neighborhoods and look at lights (getting some good ideas for next year!)
  • Deliver Christmas gifts
  • Went to our ward Christmas Party
  • Hosted my family Christmas Party
  • Made Christmas Sugar Cookies & ate them

  • Tali went sledding down our driveway

  • Went to Mark's parents' ward Christmas Party

  • Made a gingerbread house

We have had a fun December and can't wait for Christmas and the New Year! I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!!

0 comments: