Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent Thanksgiving weekend in Fillmore. We always have so much fun and have a hard time coming back home. Our plans were to return home on Saturday morning early, well we decided to stay for all the festivies Saturday night. I am so glad we did we had fun spending one more day with the family. The girls were able to see Santa for the first time this year and as you can tell from the pictures Tali did not like it. As we were getting closer to the front of the line she kept telling me "Mom, I don't want it." Kenya didn't mind it at all!Tali did NOT want to see Santa.

Kenya with Mr. & Mrs. Claus

Aunty Cheryl & Crosley

Grandma with Hailey & Tali...I think you two are too heavy for Grandma.

Tali & Hailey all bundled up!

Grandma, Hailey & Aunty Cheryl on the wagon ride. I have to share this little tidbit...so Mark and I decided to take the hayride while the rest of the family took the wagon ride. We were in front of them and as we were returning to the unloading zone the wagon was having a hard time getting the horses to turn around. Well in the end we all got off safely. My sister tells me the horse that was pulling their wagon had hit my moms parked car while turning and dented in the bumper and scrapped the paint....TOO FUNNY!!
Kenya on the hay ride.
Dad & Tali on the hay ride.

0 comments: