Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We have the BEST Primary Class!!!

Last week Mark and I decided to have an activity with our primary class. We thought about carving pumpkins, playing Halloween games, but ultimately we decided on making Halloween sugar cookies. I made a bunch of Halloween shaped cookies earlier in the day and then when the kids came over they were all ready to be decorated. The kids had a blast making them their own, and using TONS of frosting and sprinkles!! We had so much fun having them over for a little activity outside of church. Not everyone in our class was able to make it but those that did were able to take home lots of cute cookies and of course eat a few in the process!!




3 comments:

Jense Family said...

Looks like you had fun, but I would have to say that I have the best Primary class!

Aloi Family said...

Stac that looked fun! I think they have the best teachers (hee-hee)

Treo Sanders said...

Funny how so many of us are ending up in primary. Little kids are so much fun huh. Looks like your kids had a blast. Your house looks awesome for halloween. Nice job Mark for all the hard work. It looks amazing. I only wish I would have at least got 1 decoration out this year BUT its come and gone now so I guess I'll have to wait til christmas. Im so bad huh. Hope you guys are doing well. Your little ones are so adorable. CUTE CUTE family. Love you, miss you
Treo