Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag I'm It

I got tagged from my friend Marcae. The first part was I had to go to my pictures folder and find the 4th folder and then the 4th picture in that folder and this was it. This is Mark's sister Aunty Lupi and Tali. I believe this picture was taken at her farwell dance before she left for her mission.

Then the 2nd part was to tell six quirky things about yourself.....I have been dreading this part, but here goes!

#1~ I love to have a clean house. Somedays you would think so, but I would spend all day cleaning and organizing if I could.

#2~ I hate clutter. If I can't find a place for something I will just throw it away.

#3~ Survivor is my ALL time favorite show. I will rearrange my schedule just to make sure I am home to watch it.

#4~If babies weren't so expensive I would be having another one. I love my girls and can't wait to add more little ones to our family.

#5~ I guess you could say I am a homebody. I would rather eat dinner and watch a movie at home than go out.

#6~ I hate putting away the clean dishes out of the dishwasher. Thank goodness they are hidden!

0 comments: