Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bye Bye Vegas....Hello St. George ~ Day 8

Day 8:
Our vacation was coming to an end. We were all sad to leave Las Vegas but excited to get to St. George and stay one more night so I could run in the midnight 5K!

Isn't she cute??

Once we were in St. George and settled in our motel the kids were dying to go swimming...don't ask me why. Maybe because it was a new pool to check out! We stayed at the Crystal Inn which when I was going to Dixie was the Hilton. My roommates and I used to sneak in and go swimming in this same pool!!

At dinner...best friends...AGAIN!!

After dinner we went to the city park and let the kids play.

We headed over to Southgate Golf Course around 10:30 PM. I picked up my packet and got ready to run! I was really really tired, I had been on vacation all week long and all I wanted to do was go to sleep! I was able to finish running the 5K.

My glow in the dark shirt for participating.

After the race....sweaty and hot! It was back to the motel and to bed!!

1 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

that's so cool never heard of a midnite run thats awesome!!! can you please send some of that motivation this way please its much needed!!! your so inspirational Stace!!! love ya