Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to.....

It was Mark's birthday yesterday!! Happy 31st!! I know I am a day late but blogging did not fit into my schedule yesterday. I made a cake on Sunday for him and Tali was so excited to light the candles that we celebrated on Sunday when he got home from work. Me and the girls took some balloons and dinner to him at work last night and surprised him. I just wanted to let him know how much we love him and thank him for everything he does for us. You are a GREAT daddy!

3 comments:

Marcae said...

Wow, Mark! That's A LOT of candles :) Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day!

Belliston Family said...

Love the Halloween Pic, you 2 are great! Looks like you had a good time over the holidays as well. And even ran into Tilden at the game. We need to get together some time, I miss you!

Evette Mendisabal said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Hope it was a good one for you ... and many more to come.