Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fun at the Park

With Fall soon approaching, we are trying our best to enjoy every nice day we have left to be outside. Tali loves the park. Whenever we drive past a park and she sees the playground she will start saying "Mamma I want to play on the swings." This does not stop until you can completely convince her that you will take her later that SAME day. So a few days ago I took my camera along (which I don't do very often) and snapped a few pictures at the park. My sister Melissa and her daugher Kadee came with us. We had a great time until it was time to go then of course Tali starts throwing a fit because she doesn't want to leave. Kenya is at such a fun age and she loves to be outside also. She loved the swing as you can tell from the pictures.

Kenya laughing in the swing!

Push Me! Push Me!
Tali taking a break to eat her otter pop

Kadee in the swing.

0 comments: