Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sisters....Getting Big!!


These last couple of weeks I have taken Tali & Kenya in for their Well Child Checks. Both of them are growing and developing very well. Kenya is sitting up and rolling over all over the place. She loves it when Tali plays and talks to her....Kenya's face just lights up!! Tali is out of control!! A typical two year old I am guessing. She says the funniest things and everything is hers. She does not like sharing anything with anyone. She is starting to use the bathroom on the toilet.....we are so proud of her! Here are their stats from their appointments:

Tali~ Weight = 25 lbs & 15 ozs ~ Height = 33 inches

Keyna~ Weight = 20 lbs & 6 ozs ~ Height = 27 1/2 inches

I know....Kenya is almost as big as Tali.....eventhough Tali is 18 months older!

1 comments:

Treo Sanders said...

Wow, I can't believe how big they are getting. They are so dang cute to. I can't wait til Jaylee is more active. I love the stage she is at but can't wait to interact more w her. You guys look like the perfect little fam and always doing fun stuff.
Tell Mark Hello for me. Hope all is well.
Love ya Treo