Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Home Away From Home

This last week while Mark was in Texas playing rugby me and the girls went to Fillmore. We left Wednesday morning and came back home Monday afternoon. It was great to spend time with my family there. We were able to do lots of fun things. We went to Hailey's tumbling recital, the Elementry School Program, Luke's baseball game, Joe's T-ball game, and Tali played and played on Grandpa and Grandma's new playground. It was such nice weather we were able to be outside alot. I was able to go for a few walks and even wash my car!! Here are some pictures from our week!

Kenya...tired of her car seat

Hailey & Tali at Joe's T-Ball Game

Tali up to something!!


Hailey & Tali climbing the fence at Luke's baseball game


Kenya enjoying the warm weather


2 comments:

Lisa said...

It was so good to see you at the program. I would have loved to see your girls if I wouldn't have been chasing my wild boys! I bet you had a fun time being here that long with your family.

Marcae said...

I am jealous that you were able to spend that much time in Fillmore. It looks like you guys had too much fun!